MAPPING OF ACTIVITIES AND KNOW-HOW
Interviews finalized to produce a Map (heuristic) that describes the person’s scope of action, in a visual and synthetic form. The Map covers:
- Activities: what, why, for whom?
- Resources: what used, who helped?
- Know-How employed to carry out the activities.
The map allows:
- An exhaustive view of the scope
- Conversion of tacit into explicit knowledge
Our Plus: “The TSF process” – our tool specifically designed for handover situation.
Mentoring to assist individuals in sharing THEIR knowledge:
- Identifying what and to whom
- Defining the best methods (class, digital, peer-to-peer…)
- Implementing the tools for the transmission
Our Plus “Training mentoring for experts” – our approach for improving Business Experts effectiveness in sharing their know-how and experience